Monday, January 3, 2011

Extra energy

Today was the best first-day-back I've ever had.  I walked into the room and felt my heart lift right out of my shoes as I looked into the tiny, wonderful, up-turned shining faces of the little people I have come to feel very strongly for.  Not that my heart was actually in my shoes- I needed an extra dose of energy this morning (meaning, an extra cup of coffee), so it was actually jittering wildly around my ribcage.  Still, seeing those faces was like being plugged back into a charger- yay!  I missed you!  Tell me everything!

After school, I am modeling life-long learning by learning about water aerobics.  So far, what I have learned is that my instructor is a sadist who wants me to pant miserably while falling behind septuagenarians.  Stupid old people, flutter kicking like ninjas.  I think their curly white hair is some kind of buoyancy agent... more on that as I continue to investigate.

No comments:

Post a Comment